Sunday, July 13, 2008

Conclusion (Learning 2.0 feedback)



I started off with a quote so I thought I'd finish off with one. "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change"--Charles Darwin.

Things I liked about Learning 2.0:

  • That you can do the course anywhere any time (I did most of mine at home).
  • That the library has set aside 15 minutes out of it's busy schedule to do this course.
  • All the help from Mylee and Ellen. Good on ya guys.
  • The opportunity to learn about daunting I.T. subjects.
  • A chance to keep abreast of subjects vital to our profession.
  • Being given tools that help us to provide innovative services to our clients.
  • It was really interesting and relevant as well.

1 comment:

slnsw_learning_2.0 said...

Fantastic effort - please keep you blog live for a while to encourage other people still working through the lessons.

Mylee (PLS)